- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 1 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 21 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 22 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 50 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V461409 2038230
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Technical Bulletin (Rear Disc Brakes, Replacing Rear Brake Pads and Rotors for Squeal): Rear brake pad composition may result in a squeal from the rear braking system. Condition as described DOES NOT affect brake performance. The production solution determined lead to improved rear brake pads.
Click a tab for more information.