- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 1 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 21 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 22 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 50 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V461505 2015173
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Technical Bulletin (Brake Disc Pulsation or Vibration issues): When applying brakes at highway speeds the following symptoms may occur: - Brake pedal pulsation - Vibration felt in vehicle body - Steering wheel shakes For brake vibration or pulsation concerns, brake disc machining is allowed. This document contains the fault codes to diagnose and service this issue. It also contains fault codes to inquire if the service is covered under warranty.
Click a tab for more information.