- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 18 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 19 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 47 days ago
- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V871508 2005566
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Technical Bulletin (HVAC, Unpleasant Odor): Unpleasant odor is coming from Heating and Ventilation system. Odor mainly occurs after vehicle has been sitting (unused) at least 5 hours and within 20 to 60 seconds after vehicle is first started. This document contains information on how to diagnose, and service this issue.
Click a tab for more information.