- May 31: VW Engine Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Vehicles Stall news | 6 days ago
- May 11: VW Fuel Economy Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 26 days ago
- May 10: 56 Million Takata Inflators Won't Be Recalled news | 27 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V921503 2037322
2014 Volkswagen Beetle
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Washer Level Sensor issues): The sensitivity of the washer solvent level sensor (G33) can be affected by the type, concentration, and the presence of additives in the washer solvent currently in the tank. The operation of the level sensor relies on the composition of the solvent to provide an accurate message on the solvent level. Incorrect concentration and the presence of additives can contaminate the sensor and reduce its sensitivity. This document discusses the diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue.
Click a tab for more information.