- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 25 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 27 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 41 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 42 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2016 Volkswagen CC
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.