- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- May 13: VW Exploding Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- May 11: Porsche Emissions Issues Cause A Loss of $598 Million news | 40 days ago
- May 2: Volkswagen Recalls Tiguans For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 49 days ago
- April 24: VW Recalls 2019 Atlas and 2020 Passat recalls | 57 days ago
2016 Volkswagen CC
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Volkswagen CC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Volkswagen CC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If the vehicles do not meet all regulatory requirements, there could be an increased risk of a crash, fire, or injury. Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the seat occupant's head is inadequately restrained in the event of a crash, they have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If an unrestrained child unexpectedly opens a door, they may fall from the vehicle increasing their risk of injury. Read more »