- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V871506 2019947
2012 Volkswagen GTI
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Technical Bulletin (Air Conditioning, Cleaning of the Refrigerant Circuit (U.S.Only)): In cases where an air conditioning system component (such as a compressor or other system component) has failed and debris from the compressor or component is circulated throughout the refrigerant circuit, the refrigerant circuit must be cleaned of any and all debris or damage to the replacement components will result. This document contains information on how to diagnose, and service this issue.
Click a tab for more information.