- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 11 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 13 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 14 days ago
- August 28: Volkswagen Recalls CC and Passat For Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen's James Liang Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison news | 29 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2001 Golf engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cam chain tensioner failure1
- coil packs (ignition coils) bad1
- degraded pcv tubing1
- engine light on1
- oil uptake tube clogged1
- secondary air pump casing cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.