- April 22: VW Clock Spring Recall May Have Failed investigations | 3 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 7 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VX: Vw/Hazard Switch
2001 Volkswagen Golf
This may result in intermittent or inoperative turn signal and hazard flasher function.
Exterior Lighting — Hazard Flashing Warning Lights — Switch
- On certain passenger vehicles, the hazard switch and flasher system function may degrade over time because of distortion and material transfer of the contacts of certain hazard switch relays which occurs due to substantially increased electrical current load from higher wattage turn signal bulbs.
- Dealers will replace the hazard flasher switch/relay kit. The recall began on March 31, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.