- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 1 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 3 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 11 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 19 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VX: Vw/Hazard Switch
2001 Volkswagen Golf
This may result in intermittent or inoperative turn signal and hazard flasher function.
Exterior Lighting — Hazard Flashing Warning Lights — Switch
- On certain passenger vehicles, the hazard switch and flasher system function may degrade over time because of distortion and material transfer of the contacts of certain hazard switch relays which occurs due to substantially increased electrical current load from higher wattage turn signal bulbs.
- Dealers will replace the hazard flasher switch/relay kit. The recall began on March 31, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.