- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 11 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 12 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 16 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 18 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VX: Vw/Hazard Switch
2001 Volkswagen Golf
This may result in intermittent or inoperative turn signal and hazard flasher function.
Exterior Lighting — Hazard Flashing Warning Lights — Switch
- On certain passenger vehicles, the hazard switch and flasher system function may degrade over time because of distortion and material transfer of the contacts of certain hazard switch relays which occurs due to substantially increased electrical current load from higher wattage turn signal bulbs.
- Dealers will replace the hazard flasher switch/relay kit. The recall began on March 31, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.