- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 5 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 10 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 15 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 18 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VY: Vw/Diesel Pumps Fastener
2004 Volkswagen Golf
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- On certain passenger vehicles, the high pressure diesel pumps were produced with an improper fastener, which could allow diesel fuel to escape from the pump.
- Dealers will replace the diesel pump. The recall began on February 8, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.