- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 12 days ago
- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 50 days ago
- December 19: VW Golf R Recall Ordered to Prevent Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 65 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 66 days ago
Volkswagen Recall VY: Vw/Diesel Pumps Fastener
2004 Volkswagen Golf
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- On certain passenger vehicles, the high pressure diesel pumps were produced with an improper fastener, which could allow diesel fuel to escape from the pump.
- Dealers will replace the diesel pump. The recall began on February 8, 2005. Owners should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.