- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 0 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 1 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 9 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 17 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2006 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 2 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 77,060 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.