- December 15: German Authorities Find More VW Emissions Defeat Devices news | 0 days ago
- December 14: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 1 days ago
- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 9 days ago
- November 17: Volkswagen Clock Spring Recall Investigated by Feds investigations | 28 days ago
- November 14: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Tiguan Long Wheel Base SUVs recalls | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2006 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 77,060 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.