- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V401406 2028353
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Technical Bulletin (Front Suspension Creaking Noise): This document informs of a Front suspension creaking noise during suspension cycles (going over speed bumps or entering on an inclined surface). This is due to the Coil Spring not being formed correctly and rubs against the perch of the strut. The production solution for this issue was Improved parts installed in production. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.