- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 3 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 7 days ago
- June 11: Mercedes Recalls 774,000 Vehicles With Emissions 'Defeat Devices' recalls | 10 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,274 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.