- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 0 days ago
- August 23: Volkswagen Recalls 679,000 Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- August 8: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 16 days ago
- July 30: Volkswagen Recalls CCs and Tiguans For Airbag Failures recalls | 25 days ago
- July 2: VW Recalls Atlas and Passat Vehicles To Fix Headlights recalls | 53 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 10F7: Improperly Torqued Engine Support Bolts
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan
If the engine support bolts were not properly tightened, an unexpected engine breakdown or loss of engine power may occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Tiguan long wheel base (LWB) vehicles. The engine support bolts on these vehicles may not have been properly tightened.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace engine support bolts, free of charge. The recall began March 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 10F7.
Click a tab for more information.