- March 19: VW Beetles and Beetle Convertibles Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 5 days ago
- February 26: Volkswagen + Takata = Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 29 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 10F7: Improperly Torqued Engine Support Bolts
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan
If the engine support bolts were not properly tightened, an unexpected engine breakdown or loss of engine power may occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Tiguan long wheel base (LWB) vehicles. The engine support bolts on these vehicles may not have been properly tightened.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace engine support bolts, free of charge. The recall began March 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 10F7.
Click a tab for more information.