- August 8: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 13 days ago
- July 30: Volkswagen Recalls CCs and Tiguans For Airbag Failures recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: VW Recalls Atlas and Passat Vehicles To Fix Headlights recalls | 50 days ago
- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 60D1: Sunroof Light Bar May Short Circuit
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan
A short-circuit can increase the risk of a fire.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan vehicles. The LED module for the panoramic sunroof ambient light bar may short circuit.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will disconnect the power supply for the panoramic sunroof LED module, free of charge, until a future service action can safely reactivate the feature. The recall began July 24, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall 60D1.
Click a tab for more information.