- March 19: VW Beetles and Beetle Convertibles Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 9 days ago
- February 26: Volkswagen + Takata = Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 33 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 42 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 60D1: Sunroof Light Bar May Short Circuit
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan
A short-circuit can increase the risk of a fire.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan vehicles. The LED module for the panoramic sunroof ambient light bar may short circuit.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will disconnect the power supply for the panoramic sunroof LED module, free of charge, until a future service action can safely reactivate the feature. The recall began July 24, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall 60D1.
Click a tab for more information.