- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 44 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 62 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 67 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 77 days ago
2010 Volvo S40
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Volvo S40
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Volvo S40 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
Positioning of the seat beyond the intended maximum can cause increased risk of injury to the passenger in the event of a crash. Read more »
An overheated battery could lead to a fire. Read more »