- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 15 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 24 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 30 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 34 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 37 days ago
Volvo Recall R133: Volvo/Front Control Arms
2004 Volvo S60
This driving condition could eventually lead to separation between the front control arm and the spindle, which could result in a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- On certain passenger vehicles, the front control arms may not have been manufactured correctly and, as a result, the stud and nut that secure the arm to the spindle may lose their initial axial tension. Under certain driving conditions, the steering may become less responsive and the driver may experience steering wheel play.
- Dealers will install a new type of nut. Owner notification began on February 16, 2004. Owners should contact Volvo cars at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.