- October 26: MINI Cooper Water Pump Lawsuit Down The Drain
- October 22: BMW 2014 Mini Cooper MPG Values Have Been Wrong
- October 11: BMW Demo Car Lawsuit Given Preliminary Approval
- September 29: Judge Denies BMW Motion to Dismiss Convertible Top Lawsuit
- September 3: BMW Recalls i3 and MINI Cooper Hardtop To Replace Explosive Air Bags
1993 BMW 740
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1993 BMW 740
Official recall notices have been issued for the 1993 BMW 740 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized BMW service shop immediately!
1993 BMW 740 VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CABLES NHTSA Campaign #94V022000
Summary: The throttle cable's tube (outer casing) contains a bend that leads to increased loading of the inner cable, causing it to break.
Consequence: Breakage of the inner cable would cause loss of throttle control, causing the engine to return or remain at idle. Loss of throttle control could cause an accident.
Actions: BMW dealers will replace the throttle cable. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #94V022000 »