- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 18 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 25 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ticking sound21
- engine revs4
- engine failure3
- service engine light3
- alternator went out2
- engine idles high2
- engine light with evap code p04402
- no power2
- check engine light on1
- leaky intake manifold gasket1
- rough idle, code p13451
- shuttering when starting in morning1
- surging / backfiring1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.