- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 20 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 22 days ago
- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 28 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.
Worst 2015 200 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving49
- car stutters when pressing on gas14
- engine light stays on9
- unintended acceleration6
- knocking and rattling at acceleration2
- oil leak2
- rough idle2
- "d" flashing/no acceleration1
- check engine light on1
- engine failure1
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- excessive oil consumption1
- extended crank time1
- lost engine power1
- ticking noise at idle1
- NHTSA: Engine115
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.