- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 71 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
1999 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1999 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving9
- oil light comes on when stopped1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.