- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 0 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 1 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 16 days ago
2000 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2000 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car paint is fading1
- car seals leak1
- door hinge mechanism failure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars5
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.