- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 9 days ago
2001 Chrysler Sebring
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Sebring AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan only works on high13
- heater/ac not working properly9
- water pools onto the floor5
- heater takes 30 minutes to kick on3
- heater blowing cold air2
- loud noise coming from ac2
- car moos when A/C is on1
- not all vents work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.