- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 1 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
2001 Chrysler Sebring
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Sebring AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan only works on high13
- heater/ac not working properly9
- water pools onto the floor5
- heater takes 30 minutes to kick on3
- heater blowing cold air2
- loud noise coming from ac2
- car moos when A/C is on1
- not all vents work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.