- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 67 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
2001 Chrysler Sebring
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Sebring AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan only works on high13
- heater/ac not working properly9
- water pools onto the floor5
- heater takes 30 minutes to kick on3
- heater blowing cold air2
- loud noise coming from ac2
- car moos when A/C is on1
- not all vents work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.