- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 33 days ago
2003 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks into interior3
- black paint is dissolving2
- paint peeling & chipping2
- gas trunk lifters broken1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.