- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 21 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 33 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is chipping and peeling7
- door hinge failure1
- door is crooked, allowing water to enter vehicle1
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.