- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 1 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 46 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is chipping and peeling7
- door hinge failure1
- door is crooked, allowing water to enter vehicle1
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.