- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 2 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 8 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 12 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 20 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is chipping and peeling7
- door hinge failure1
- door is crooked, allowing water to enter vehicle1
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.