2004 Chrysler Sebring suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 232014

Sebring Touring 2.7L

I bought the car used with 86,000 miles on it. right off the bat I vibrations in the front and rear up to 60mph. 3 weeks later I blew a front tire and to get 2 new tires put on it. the vibration continued , 3 weeks after that I blew a rear tire and had to get 2 new tires after that chaos. about a month later still vibrating feeling every little bump in the road I noticed I had rattling problem in the front end. the vibrating broke my front brake pad parts , had to replace that. the car still vibrates. had to replace the shocks in the rear end because it got bad. the F*CKING CAR STILL VIBRATES , I CAN STILL FEEL EVERYTHING IN THE GOD DAMN ROAD , CAR HAS A MYSTERY WET SPOT ON THE PASSENGER FLOOR , ENGINE VIBRATES BIG TIME , HAD TO REPLACE THE PLUGS , OIL LIGHT COMES ON ALL THE TIME AND THE FLUIDS ARE FINE , TIRES ARE RUBBING ON SOMETHING , THOUGHT IT WAS THE STRUTS BUT MY TIRE GUY SAID THE STRUTS WERE FINE. . I HAD VEHICHLES WITH MORE MILaGE ON THEM WITH LESS PROBLEMS. THE CHRYSLER SEBRING IS THE WORSE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED , NEVER AGAIN WILL I OWN ANOTHER ONE....

- , Mount Pleasant, SC, USA