- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 9 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 19 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 25 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 50 days ago
1997 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1997 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked intake manifold2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.