- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 49
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 42
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 8
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.