- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1999 Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 19
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 17
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 15
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 10
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.