- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1999 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rough idle, loss of power1
- spark plugs ejected1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.