- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1999 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rough idle, loss of power1
- spark plugs ejected1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.