- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problemsNHTSA: 15
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 12
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.