- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problemsNHTSA: 17
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.