- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2006 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- AC / heater problems2
- interior accessories problems2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1
- fuel system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 13
- engine problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.