- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 17 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejected5
- check engine light came on2
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.