- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejected3
- check engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.