- May 13: Ford Recalls 2015 Ford F-150 Trucks To Fix Loss of Steering
- May 4: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Brake Hose Failures Investigated
- May 1: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Problems Turn Into Huge Recall
- April 29: Ford Recalls 593,000 Vehicles in 4 Recalls
- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejected4
- check engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.