- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 21 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 24 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 33 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 45 days ago
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejected5
- check engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.