- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 0 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 18 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 21 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 48 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 57 days ago
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejected5
- check engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.