1999 Ford Crown Victoria seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Crown Victoria:

1999 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Nov 202015

Crown Victoria V8

My Brother borrowed my Crown victoria to go to his home in Ky. Truck hit my car head on. My Brothered was almost killed by the air bags. It scalped him he had 19 staples in his head. He was knocked for hours. He is having trouble with headaches., dizzy, neck and shoulder. My car was in really good shape and I am without it and almost lost a Brother.

- , Dayton, OH, USA