2.3

2003 Ford Crown Victoria fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Crown Victoria:

2003 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Comments

Aug 032009

Crown Victoria 8-cyl

Heating and defrost failed. Ford service co wanted a $1000 to look at it. I didn't have them look at it. Now, I only drive it in the summer months. This vehicle has an original 70,000 miles on it and now the headlights only work intermittently. In 2010 I had to have the gas tank replaced. I have read several reports on 2003 crown vic with the same problems. I live in the South, lots of rain and humidity. Defrost is a must as well as headlights. I do not understand why Ford is giving the option to as to whether or not they will fix their defects or pass them on to the consumer. I have a 1995 Nissan, 140000 miles. The body is falling apart, but the engine runs like a sewing machine and all the electrical works, even the windows. Made in the usa... sad.

- Memphis, TN, USA