- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 13 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 21 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the Crown Victoria as Ford announced it is discontinuing the iconic model at the end of the 2011 model year. While sales were still doing well, Ford realized it would have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to update the decades-old Panther platform.
With the Crown Vic gone, Ford no longer has a v8 sedan for sale in the US for the first time in nearly 80 years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,807 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: