- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2000 Ford F-150
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 F-150 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaked on electrical components creating short2
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.