- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2000 Ford F-150
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 F-150 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaked on electrical components creating short2
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.