- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 15 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 26 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 45 days ago
2002 Ford F-150
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 F-150 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling3
- frame and floor boards rotting2
- rear doors stopped opening1
- NHTSA: Structure19
- NHTSA: Structure: Body10
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.