- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2007 Ford F-150
Worst 2007 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knocking36
- spark plug failure/ejection16
- engine failure7
- engine coil misfire3
- engine sputters then dies3
- sudden unintended acceleration3
- truck won't start when parked on a hill1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.