- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2007 Ford F-150
Worst 2007 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knocking26
- spark plug failure8
- engine failure4
- engine sputters then dies3
- engine coil misfire2
- sudden unintended acceleration2
- truck won't start when parked on a hill1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control37
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.