- March 3: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Investigation Expanded
- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
2007 Ford F-150
Worst 2007 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knocking32
- spark plug failure/ejection16
- engine failure7
- engine coil misfire3
- engine sputters then dies3
- sudden unintended acceleration3
- truck won't start when parked on a hill1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.