- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2007 Ford F-150
Worst 2007 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knocking33
- spark plug failure/ejection16
- engine failure7
- engine coil misfire3
- engine sputters then dies3
- sudden unintended acceleration3
- truck won't start when parked on a hill1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.