- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2004 Ford F-350
Worst 2004 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blew a head gasket5
- engine jerks, stalls5
- engine blows antifreeze by exahust pipe2
- spark plug ejected1
- white smoke when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Other Fuel ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.