8.0

1. bought new power steering hose and attachment (1 reports)
2001 Ford Focus steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Sep 192007

Focus

After taking my car to get smogged and it failed, I was told there was a leak in my power steering hose. Within one day my car was undriveable. Now I have had to order a part that was only placed in the 2001 Ford Focus and costs $150. I am lucky that my father is going to install it for me and I won't have to pay the installation for it. But in the meantime I am without a vehicle.

- , Lancaster, CA, USA