- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 27 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
Worst 2001 Focus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering hose leak w/ electrical attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering41
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages13
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device11
- NHTSA: Steering: Column9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Drag: Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.