- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 17 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
2003 Ford Focus
cooling system Problems
Worst 2003 Focus cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked thermostat housing4
- radiator hose busted2
- blades break off cooling fan1
- coolant leak near thermostat hoses1
- cooling fan fell off damaging radiator1
- thermostat stuck open1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.