- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 10 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 27 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 28 days ago
2004 Ford Focus
Worst 2004 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition74
- NHTSA: Electrical System54
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch33
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.