1.2

2006 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Focus:

2006 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Oct 262010

Focus 4-cyl

The fuse for my dash and night runner lights blow and replaced the fuse about 4 or 5 times then the wiring caught on fire that was 6 months ago got it fixed and now my dash and night runners lights have stop working again changed the fuse and they are not working still and I cant move the shifter this car isn't safe anymore and I need a safe car for my daughter and I.

- Farina, IL, USA