- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 0 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 26 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem