- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shakes and rumbles while driving5
- blown transmission3
- won't start, transmission failure3
- shifts hard into overdrive intermittently2
- transmission leaks2
- clattering noises when accelerating1
- transmission disengages when coming to a stop1
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.