- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 5 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 34 days ago
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shakes and rumbles while driving5
- blown transmission3
- won't start, transmission failure3
- shifts hard into overdrive intermittently2
- transmission failure2
- transmission leaks2
- clattering noises when accelerating1
- transmission disengages when coming to a stop1
- will not go into overdrive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.