- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2002 Ford Windstar
Worst 2002 Windstar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shakes and rumbles while driving5
- won't shift into gear5
- blown transmission3
- won't start, transmission failure3
- shifts hard into overdrive intermittently2
- transmission leaks2
- clattering noises when accelerating1
- transmission disengages when coming to a stop1
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.