- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 18 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 34 days ago
2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2015 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10075660
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10088144
Summary: SERVICE BULLETIN - THE MIL COMES ON WITH DTC P100C (ELECTRIC VTC MOTOR SPEED SIGNAL CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION) AND P0010 (VTC MALFUNCTION). UPDATE THE PGM-FI SOFTWARE TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE.
NHTSA ID #10078580
Summary: THIS COMMUNICATION IS INFORMING HONDA OF A DELAMINATION ISSUES WITHIN AN I.C. PRODUCED BY NXP AND ASSEMBLED INTO AIRBAG SENSOR SUPPLIED BY DENSO INTERNATIONAL AMERICA, INC. THIS DELAMINATION ISSUE MANIFESTS ITSELF AS AN OPEN CIRCUIT WITHIN