- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 0 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 18 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 25 days ago
1998 Honda CR-V
Worst 1998 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1998 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.